Demantiamama (collectively “We”) respect the privacy rights of both registered and non-registered Users to Our website and of individuals who participate in, access or sign up to any of Our’s services, activities or online content (collectively referred to as “Services”). We endeavor to ensure that all Our collection, transmission, storage and usage of personal data shall be carried out in compliance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Cap 486 of the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“PDPO”). We will not release such information to anyone without the prior consent of the relevant user(s) of the websites (whether registered or not) (“User(s)”).
1. Purpose of Collection of Personal data
- Our’s purposes for collection of information and data on the websites include but not limited to the following:
- to identify Users and any accounts Users hold with Us;
- to provide services to Users;
- to identify Users who have posted advertisements, materials, messages, photos, views or comments or such other information (collectively “Information”) on the websites;
- to identify Users who have viewed the Information posted on the websites;
- to verify the identity of Users who have used services provided by the websites;
- to handle and follow up service calls, enquiries, requests and complaints;
- to provide Users with event information, marketing and promotional materials (for further details, please refer to paragraph 4 headed “Subscription of Newsletter/Promotional Materials/Marketing Materials” below);
- to identify Users who have enjoyed their benefits as members of the websites by receiving and using marketing and promotional materials;
- to process of payment instructions or collection of amounts outstanding from User in relation to the provision of the Services;
- enabling us to store your personal data so you do not have to re-enter it each time you purchase a merchandise;
- order processing, billing and fulfillment;
- to allow members of the websites to enjoy their benefits as members by enrolling for special events hosted by Us;
- to contact Users regarding administrative notices and communications relevant to the Users’ account maintained with Us(if any), and/or regarding notifications and confirmation in connection with their uses of any of the services offered by Us via the websites;
- to design, develop and improve merchandises and services provided to Users;
- to analyse Users profiling and purchasing preferences;
- to compile and analyze aggregate statistics about the Users’ use of the websites and service usage by the Users for Our’s internal use;
- to facilitate Us to use the Users’ personal data for purposes relating to the provision of services offered by Us and marketing services, special events and/or promotions of Us and/or its clients;
- to use in direct marketing of Our Services and/or merchandises
- to suggest and recommend to Users and other users of Our’s Services or goods and services that may interest Users or them
- to enforce the Terms and Conditions and other rights of Us;
- to comply with legal obligations and as otherwise agreed by Users as required or permitted by applicable law;
- for any other purposes relating to the purposes stated above.
2. Collection of Personal Data
The types of Personal Information and/or Data We collect from User will depend on the specific type of services and merchandises as requested by, or provided to, User. The types of Personal Data may include (without limitation) the following:
- User’s personal information (e.g. your name, gender, date of birth, country of residence, nationality, education level);
- User’s contact information (e.g. telephone numbers, mailing addresses and email addresses);
- User’s business information (e.g. company name, business title, work experience, income and associated contact information);
- User’s caring experience and level (e.g. details of experience of caring taking, quantity of caring taking, academic qualification of caring taking);
- User’s education background;
- User’s comments and responses to market surveys, events and promotional offers conducted by Us or on our behalf; and/or
- information when User use Our websites or other services or products (e.g. behavioural information, purchasing history, location information, browser details, IP addresses).
Certain Personal Data (e.g. relating to User’s personal information and contact information) are required for specific services and if User fail to supply such Personal Data as requested from each specific service, We may not be able to deliver User the services or products. By providing User’s Personal Data to Us, User acknowledge that such provision is fair and reasonable in the circumstances.
We automatically collects some information from Users’ computers or devices when Users visit the websites. For instance, We will collect Users’ IP address, web browser software and referring websites. We may also collect information about Users’ activities conducted via the websites, such as content viewed, pages visited, and searches and/or services used.
Only duly authorized person of Us will be permitted to access the Users’ personal information and data, and We shall not release such personal information and data to any third parties save and except for the circumstances listed out under the Section 3 entitled “Disclosure or Transfer of Data” below.
3. Disclosure or Transfer of Data
We agrees to take all practicable steps to keep all personal information and data of Users confidential and/or undisclosed, subject to the following. Generally speaking, We will only disclose and/or transfer Users’ personal information and/or data to Our’s internal personnel for the purposes as set out in Section titled “Purpose of Collection of Personal Data” above. However, We may disclose and/or transfer such information and/or data to third parties under the following circumstances:
- where the information and/or data is disclosed and/or transferred to any agents or associates of Us who have been duly authorized by Us to use such information and/or data;
- where permitted under the “Terms and Conditions”;
- where We needs to protect and defend its rights and property;
- where We considers necessary to do so in order to comply with the applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation compliance with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on the websites; and
- where We deems necessary in order to deliver the services that We offer and to maintain and improve the services on the websites.
Personal data collected via the websites may be transferred, stored and processed in any country in which we operate. By using the websites, Users are deemed to have agreed to, consented to and authorized Us to disclose and/or transfer their personal information and data under the circumstances stated above, as well as to any transfer of information (including the Information) outside of the Users’ country.
4. Subscription of Newsletter/ Promotional Materials/ Marketing Materials
We may from time to time send to members and Users of the websites, by way of emails notifications, newsletters, marketing and promotional materials and information regarding Us or its third-party advertisers’ products, services and the like based on the personal information and data that the Users have provided to Us. We may use Users’ data in direct marketing and We requires the Users’ consent (which includes an indication of no objection) for that purpose. In this connection, please note that:
- the name, log-in ID and password, contact details, age, sex, date of birth, country of residence, nationality, education level, work experience, income range, experience of caring taking, quantity of caring taking, academic qualification of caring taking of Users held by Us from time to time may be used by Us and/or its authorized personnel or staff in direct marketing;
- the following classes of services, products and subjects may be marketed:
- special events hosted by Us for members and Users, including but not limited to courses and workshops;
- collecting and republishing the information of music related courses, workshops which is conducted by other organizations or units;
- special offers including coupons, discounts, group purchase offers and promotional campaigns;
- products and services offered by Us and its advertisers (the names of such entities can be found in the relevant advertisements and/or promotional or marketing materials for the relevant products and services, as the case may be);
- donations and contributions for charitable and/or non-profit making purposes;
- The above products, services and subjects may be provided or (in the case of donations and contributions) solicited by Us and/or:
- third party service providers providing the products, services and subjects listed in paragraph (2) above; and
- charitable or non-profit marking organizations;
- In addition to marketing the above services, products and subject itself, We also intends to provide the data described in paragraph (1) or (2) above to all or any of the persons described in paragraph (3) above for use by them in marketing those services, products and subjects, and We requires the Users’ written consent (which includes an indication of no objection) for that purpose;
- We may receive money or other property in return for providing the data to the other persons in paragraph (4) above and, when requesting the Users’ written consent as described in paragraph (4) above, We will inform the Users if We receives any money or other property in return for providing the data to the other persons.
Suitable measures are implemented to make available to such members the options to “opt-out” of receiving such materials. In this regard, Users may choose to sign up or unsubscribe for such materials by contact the Customer Relationship Executive of Us, whose contact details are set out under Section 13 entitled “Enquiries” below.
Such “opt-out” as mentioned above will not affect your ability to receive from Our fundamental notifications and correspondence (viz. not of marketing or promotional nature) in relation to your use of the services provided by Us.
5. Cookies and Log Files
- recognise Users whenever Users visit this website
- obtain information about Users preferences, viewing and browsing behavior, online movements and use of the Internet
- keep track of the items stored in Users shopping basket and take Users through the checkout process
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve Our’s Services and to help Us better understand Users and Users’ requirements and interests
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns and those of our business partners and advertisers more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to Users’ interests
- make Users’ online experience more efficient and enjoyable
- enable tighter security
- We, third-party vendors and service providers engaged by Us use Our’s cookies and third-party cookies, such as the Google Analytics cookies, together to inform, optimize, and serve marketing materials based on the Users’ past visits to or uses of the websites. Please visit http://networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp for details.
- We does not link the information and data automatically collected in the above manner to any personally identifiable information. We generally uses such automatically collected information and data to estimate the audience size of the websites, gauge the popularity of various parts of the contents, track Users’ movements and number of entries in Our’s promotional activities and special events, measure Users’ traffic patterns. Such automatically collected information and data will not be disclosed save and except in accordance with the Section 3 entitled “Disclosure or Transfer of Data”.
6. Google Analytics
Google Analytics Advertising Features (“Features”) are implemented on the websites. The Features which We has implemented are based on Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google which utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of the websites, to prepare reports on the Users’ activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the marketing materials of its own advertising network. For details on how Google uses data when Users use the websites, please visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.Users can opt out of Google Analytics here .
7. Links to Other Websites / Media Platforms / Applications
The websites may provide links to other websites / media platforms / applications which are not owned or controlled by Us. Personal information and data from Users may be collected on these other websites / media platforms / applications when Users visit such websites / media platforms / applications and make use of the services provided therein. Where and when Users decide to click on any advertisement or hyperlink on the websites which grants Users access to another website / media platforms / applications, the protection of Users’ personal information and data which are deemed to be private and confidential may be exposed in these other websites / media platforms / applications.
- The security of Users’ personal information and data is important to Us. We will always strive to ensure that Users’ personal information and data will be protected against unauthorized access. We has implemented appropriate electronic and managerial measures in order to safeguard, protect and secure Users’ personal information and data.
- Registered Users should safeguard his/her unique Username and Password by keeping it secret and confidential and never share these details with anyone.
- We uses third party payment gateway service providers to facilitate electronic transactions on the websites. Regarding sensitive information provided by Users, such as credit card number for completing any electronic payment transactions, the web browser and third party payment gateway directly communicate such information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Credit card information provided by any Users is not collected or stored by Us or the merchants or design, installation and/ or code programming’s service provider which provide services via the websites.
- We follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and data submitted by Users to the websites, both during transmission and once We receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while We strives to protect Users’ personal information and data against unauthorized access, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
9. Access to or request for correction of data
We would like to help Users keep his/her personal information accurate and up-to-date. To view or edit personal information that has been stored at the websites, please visit the “My Account” page.
Any User may make a data access request or a data correction request at any time by contacting the Customer Relationship Executive of Us, whose contact details are set out under Section 13. entitled “Enquiries” below.
In the event that a User wishes to access or amend his/her personal information and data, We may request him/her to provide personal details in order to verify and confirm his/her identity. HKID card number or passport number or business registration certificate number cannot be amended unless such data is proved to be inaccurate. We will respond to Users’ request within 40 days of his/her request.
If Users do make a data access request and if We deems the same as appropriate, only a copy of his/her personal data would be provided.
10. Retention of Personal Data
Once We has obtained a User’s personal information and/or data, it will be maintained securely in Our’s system. Subject to legal requirements, the personal information and/or data of Users will be retained by Us until the User requests Us in writing to erase his/her own personal information and/or data from Our’s database or to terminate his/her membership of the websites.
Should there be any inconsistency between the English version and any version in other language, the English version shall always prevail.
If there is any query, please click here to contact our Customer Relationship Executive.
Last Updated: 27 Nov 2019